Follow the steps below to use Shield Rebirth, with the Knox license restored and Knox-disable working again. The steps are very easy, but there are quite a few. Read each step carefully, and do the process slowly to avoid making mistakes or having to start over.
**NOTE: This is for Android 13 or if you don’t have secure folder.**
Using Shield Rebirth (IF ON ANDROID 13 OR WITHOUT SECURE FOLDER): [ty @KALI]
1. Install [NotifyRDS] Samsung Add-On from the Play Store
2. Launch NotifyRDS
3. Enable Device Admin/Knox from within NotifyRDS. All 3 permissions should have green checks.
4. Connect your device with PC, and open adb shell. You might want to google how to do it.
5. Type “pm disable-user com.samsung.klmsagent” in shell.
6. Uninstall NotifyRDS.
7. Install Shield Rebirth (do not open after install)
8. In your system settings, navigate to Device Administrators and for Alliance Shield, select “Enable Device Admin” ONLY. Do NOT enable “Shield Rebirth” admin options – otherwise the process will fail.
– “Shield Rebirth” admin is for DEVICE OWNER only.
9. Type “pm enable com.samsung.klmsagent” in shell.