Follow the steps below to use Shield Rebirth, with the Knox license restored and Knox-disable working again. The steps are very easy, but there are quite a few. Read each step carefully, and do the process slowly to avoid making mistakes or having to start over.
**NOTE: This does not work with Android 13. If on Android 13, use the other instructions without Secure Folder**
1. Install [NotifyRDS] Samsung Add-On from the Play Store
2. Launch NotifyRDS
3. Enable Device Admin/Knox from within NotifyRDS. All 3 permissions should have green checks.
4. Install Secure Folder (if not already installed) [note: This requires you to completely uninstall secure folder right after, so ensure no items are of importance]
5. Open Secure Folder & Select the + (Add) and Add NotifyRDS to Secure Folder
6. Launch NotifyRDS from Secure Folder
7. Enable Device Admin/Knox from within NotifyRDS. All 3 permissions should have green checks.
8. Close all apps
9. Uninstall NotifyRDS from your Main system (not the one in Secure Folder)
10. Open Secure Folder. Select the 3 dots (menu options). Settings -> More -> Uninstall
11. (Important) Keep “Take Media out of Secure Folder” checked.
12. Install Shield Rebirth (do not open after install)
13. In your system settings, navigate to Device Administrators and for Alliance Shield, select “Enable Device Admin” ONLY. Do NOT enable “Shield Rebirth” admin options – otherwise the process will fail.
– “Shield Rebirth” admin is for DEVICE OWNER only.
*Note: You can reinstall and use Secure Folder after this process again as normal.